Industry/Municipal Recycling Markets Case Studies
Eddie McManus has over twenty years of experience in the refuse and recycling service industry. Eddie’s professional focus has been on operational excellence and financial planning that allow customers to achieve their sustainability and diversion goals while minimizing their cost and maximizing opportunity for profitable growth. Eddie is currently the Area Recycling Operations Director for Waste Management in Florida.
Past positions held at Waste Management include:
- Senior District Manager – Collections – 2009 – 2010
- Director – Business Development – Southern Group 2008 – 2009
- Director – Financial, Planning, and Analysis 1997 – 2008
- Division VP & Controller – Houston TX 1993-1996
Positions held other than Waste Management include:
- City Management Corp/USA Waste – Senior Controller, South Region
- State of Louisiana – Corporate Tax Auditor
Eddie has a Bachelor of Science in Finance & Accounting from McNeese State University and a MBA from Louisiana State University, born and raised in Lake Charles, LA. He currently resides in Tampa, FL where he lives with his wife, Jamie, and two sons, Evan and Chase.
This presentation will present a case study from a haulers perspective concerning recycling markets.
To view the full Agenda for Florida Recycling Markets Workshop view this link:
Posted in: SpeakerLeave a Comment (0) ↓